- Heather Willm
Oceanview Room Wedding at Point Loma Naval Base
Updated: Nov 28, 2021
There is no better view of San Diego than at the Oceanview Room at the Naval Sub Base in Point Loma. Hosting weddings for up to 350 people right on the water with a view of downtown in the background... What more could you ask for?
San Diego Wedding Photographer : Willmus Weddings
Dreaminess aside, there are rules that every couple must follow! Contact our San Diego Wedding Planner at Willmus Weddings and we will take care of all the details for your ceremony and reception!
Here are a few tips from a San Diego Wedding Planner to make sure your wedding day at the Oceanview Room goes by without a hitch, but definitely leave the planning to us!
1. Timing: Venue allows only 2 hours for set-up + 1 hour for break down
2. Base Access: Guest List + Vendor List + Vendor Background Check Forms + Rehearsal List must be submitted at least 2 weeks before wedding
3. Tastings: held only 2x per year
4. Colors: at 8am and sunset time, the song "Colors" is played for 30 seconds. All active military duty must stand and salute flag so time your ceremony accordingly!
5. Military Discount: check with your vendors to see if they offer this discount!
6. Linens: all linens, overlays, runners must be dropped off 3 days prior to wedding
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more tips & advice!
Aerial View (no drone allowed) but let our photographer bring his creativity!
Ceremony site at OceanView Room on Naval Base (Point Loma)
Happy Couple tied the knot at Oceanview Room!
Newlyweds first dance
Leave it up to Willmus Weddings to plan your wedding according to your budget & style! Check out our Affordable Wedding Packages & reach out to us for a consultation.
Check out the video captured and edited by our San Diego Videographer : Willmus Weddings
San Diego Wedding Videographer : Willmus Weddings
#weddingcoordination #sandiego #affordable #weddingplanner #videographer #weddingvenue #venues